Copyright 2013 Future Broadcasters Inc. All Rights Reserved.
General Contest Rules
1. Dates/Terms/Eligibility. 99.9 The Beat KMGG (the "Station") may change the dates and/or terms of the Contest without prior notice. Any material changes will be broadcast on the Station and/or posted on its website. The Contest is open to legal United States Residents, 18 years of age and older, residing in the greater Albuquerque Metro area. There is no purchase necessary to enter or win. Employees or agents of Future Broadcasters or any entity associated with the Contest, as well as members of the same household of any such employee or agent, may not participate.
2. Prizes. For prizes valued under $600 dollars. After winning a prize valued over $1000, winner must wait one full year before they are eligible to win another prize over $600. All sales, prize and other taxes, gratuities and any other incidentals associated with the prize are the sole responsibility of the prizewinner. Prizes are not transferable or exchangeable and may not be substituted, except by sponsors for reasons of unavailability. In which case, a prize of equal or greater value will be awarded. 99.9 The Beat KMGG assumes no responsibility or liability for damages loss or injury resulting from acceptance or use of the prize. 99.9 The Beat KMGG is not responsible for replacing tickets in the event of show cancellations as a result of weather, promoter or performer.
3. Conditions/Restrictions. Each winner will be required to produce identification satisfactory to the Station. Each winner will be required to sign an affidavit of eligibility and release, including a publicity release, as prepared by the Station prior to receiving their prize. Each winner will be responsible for any taxes or fees that result from the receipt and/or use of their prize. The Contest is void where prohibited by law. Anyone using fraudulent means to participate and/or win the Contest will be disqualified.
4. Conditions/Restrictions. 99.9 The Beat KMGG is not responsible for errors, problems or delays in the mail or telephone systems that may prevent callers or entries from reaching 99.9 The Beat KMGG. Listeners can call the 99.9 The Beat KMGG contest line. If a caller gets disconnected for any reason before their name and phone number have been recorded, another call will be taken. Decisions of the 99.9 The Beat KMGG judges are final. All contest entries will become the property of 99.9 The Beat KMGG.
5. Release and Indemnification. In exchange for the right to participate in the Contest, each participant agrees to release and indemnify the Station, and its officers, directors, agents, parent companies, subsidiaries and employees (the "Released Parties"), from any and all claims, demands and/or causes of action of any nature or kind whatsoever, whether presently known or unknown, foreseen or unforeseen, that arise out of the participant's participation in the Contest.
6. Rules. Any violation of these rules will result in disqualification. Copies of these rules are available at the Station's website, www.99thebeatfm.com
Special Internet Rules
1. Game and contest participants using the Internet must provide a valid email address. Limit one entry per email address.
2. 99.9 The Beat KMGG and sponsors not responsible for technical, hardware, software or telephone or other transmission failures of any kind; lost or unavailable network connections; or incomplete, garbled or delayed computer transmissions whether caused by 99.9 The Beat KMGG, users, by any equipment or programming utilized in promotions, games or contests, or by human error which may occur in the processing of submissions, which may limit a participant's ability to participate.
3. 99.9 The Beat KMGG reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to cancel or suspend a promotion, game or contest should a virus, bug, computer or other problem beyond the control of 99.9 The Beat KMGG corrupt the administration, security or proper execution of any Internet promotion, game or contest, or the Internet portion of any promotion, game or contest. 99.9 The Beat KMGG, in its sole discretion, may award prizes to entries received by alternate means. All Internet participants agree to be bound by these rules, and the Official General Rules appearing above.